July 24, 2009

lion's mane...

Darren, our resident coward, is absolutely fantastic. When he gets into character as the Lion, no one can keep a straight face. He is so hilarious! I cannot wait to see him do his solo number, "King of the Forest." I love that guy!

I was wrong-I didn't have rehearsal at all this past week. I stayed home by myself on Tuesday night and got thoroughly depressed; I hate being home alone for long periods of time, especially at night. Wednesday night I went with my sisters, mom, and Misty, and had a great time. Darren, Brendon, and Greg (Lion, Scarecrow, and Tin Man) are all so funny and fun to watch. Sister 1 is now a talking tree, and Sister 2 is still a crow. I'm not in the first act (thank goodness) because I have to work until 6:20 and it takes almost forty minutes to get to Payson from there. Second act is just fine with me. Being a J-bug and Ozzian is a full-time job!

All of the leads got their costumes last night; I've seen Brendon's and McKenzie's (Dorothy), but not Darren's and Greg's. I hope they turn out all right!

Now for a nice weekend, and off to craziness next week. Act II begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any wizardly comments? Feel free to spew them here!