July 2, 2009

in the throes...

And I thought that the J-bugs were supposed to be wearing the Fab 4 out. Um, wrong. The J-bugs were more worn out tonight than our group of heroes! I am so tired. Last night all of the Ozzians worked on and cleaned up the big dance number in MOLO. I felt fantastic after that rehearsal was finished, and I could have gone on for two or three more hours. I was outvoted though, and Erin sent us home.

Tonight? Different story altogether. I was tired before we even started rehearsing, and by the time we had run the dance two times through I was about ready to drop dead and have the monkeys carry me off the stage and toss me into bed. My self-confidence kept dropping every time we ran the dance, and by the end of cleaning up and learning new bits I had tears mixed in with the sweat on my face. And yes, we sweat a lot. Like, liters and liters of it. Bleh.

I do know the dances really well. I just feel like I'm not doing a good job, and I'm afraid that Erin will cut me from the dance. I was so tired that I could hardly move. Even when I push myself to be more energetic, I'm exhausted, and I'm scared she'll get sick of me being in it and kick me out. Half of the tap dancers in the MOLO number were cut last night, including Carissa. I thought that I should have been cut. Carissa is a better tapper than I am. I hope she isn't upset at me.

I like this song. The new Linkin Park one, from the new Transformers movie. I want to go see it. Maybe I will some weekend when I'm not dancing my legs off. My feet I think are all ready gone. Too small tap shoes. Not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any wizardly comments? Feel free to spew them here!