September 13, 2011

we're back, baby...

LDC has hit the ground not just running, but racing full-steam ahead. We're already learning and memorizing songs, performing, and getting set for a Christmas show that is sure to be fantabularifical. I am super, super, super excited about it!

I am so excited about all of the new people in the choir. More than half of the slots are filled by people who are either coming back (from missions and such) or who auditioned two weeks ago. There are so many new faces, names, and stories in the classroom! It's exciting (and slightly terrifying), and I can't wait to get to know each one of them. Surprisingly it's easier this year for me to remember names. Maybe it's because I only have to learn 35 instead of 70...haha!

So far it's great. We're learning music, we're learning gospel principles, we're learning each other. There are 35 new people in my life for me to become friends with, and who I know I will begin to love with all of my heart. You can't be in LDC and not love the people you sing with.

It's going to be one heck of an amazing journey this semester. I truly hope I'm up for it! Gonna have to be...I'll tell you why later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any wizardly comments? Feel free to spew them here!