June 20, 2009

so much for that...

I really didn't get much stuff done on my list. Oh, well. I guess it wasn't a big deal anyway. I had a blast with Carissa and my new friends (see The Author's Desk for funny pics and stories), and we're planning on another sleepover soon.

Some of the people in Jitterbug wanted to have an extra rehearsal on Friday morning (yesterday), so we did. It was...okay, I guess. There were maybe 12 of us there out of the 20 J-bugs, so good numbers. 3 of the people had no idea what they were doing because they hadn't been there for the initial rehearsal (out of town). I taught my friend Dawn, who I was in CATS with three years ago, the parts that everyone is in. She learns fast.

I am, in short, a horrible dance teacher. I go too quickly and don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say. :P

MOLO (Merry Old Land of Oz) will be choreographed this coming week. Nearly 12 minutes straight of dancing and craziness. Ugh. Not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any wizardly comments? Feel free to spew them here!