April 26, 2011

food much?

Planning meals for 80 people, shopping for food for 80 people, storing food for 80 people, preparing food for 80 people, transporting food for 80 people...dang. This is quite the adventure! I've been helping Julia and Skyler out with the food for the past couple of LDC activities, and it's a lot of work. I'm finding that I enjoy it so far.

Today was really fun; Julia and I planned all of the meals for tour next week with Amelia. Afterwards, Julia and I went to Costco and bought a bunch of stuff for the rehearsal in Salt Lake tomorrow. Sandwiches for 80 people? Holy smokes, there was so much stuff in our cart!

I'm liking this job. However, I'm really, really glad that I won't have to do it again! I think having fun, helpful people on the committee with me makes it a lot better. Doing this on my own would be ridiculous.

More shopping will begin on Thursday morning...hopefully this will all work out next week! And hopefully there won't be too many complaints...that makes it really difficult. Oh, well! Everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any wizardly comments? Feel free to spew them here!