January 26, 2010

costumes, tears, and drama...

Costumes: I can't sew, and I'm really frustrated with how long cutting out patterns/fabric takes. Not to mention the five trips to the store and back again to double check and return/exchange stuff. And I'm really bad at it because I've never done this before and I have no idea what I'm doing. Thank goodness I have people willing to sew the stuff together for me. Otherwise I'd be dead.

Tears: Stressed out. Exhausted. Frustrated. Scared to death. And I have no idea why I feel so unhappy/sad/or why I burst into tears at random moments all of the time. It's like I got hit by a train and I can't get back up again...just wham!! Smash. It's not fun. I hate not knowing what the heck is going on with me. Not to mention people keep telling me to "stop being so sad and just be optimistic. You have to be optimistic, Georgie." Yeah, well, I try every day and it just doesn't work. I'm not doing it on purpose and I'm not looking for attention.

Drama: I feel like I now create it, as well as the dramatics with some of the girls in "Grease". It's really frustrating because I feel lousy and I'm trying to not cry in front of everyone and some of my friends get a little bugged by the way I'm acting. I really am not meaning to!! Promise.

Hopefully the costumes will work out. That will be one less worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any wizardly comments? Feel free to spew them here!